Confined Space Rescue Training Course
- Delegates must have completed the medium risk confined space entry course.
- Delegates must have completed the emergency first aid course.
- If one or neither of the above courses have been completed then we can provide these for you.
Course Aim: This course provides delegates with a complete understanding of the dangers involved with confined spaces. This course will enable delegates to operate breathing apparatus and access and remove casualties from high risk confined spaces.
What’s included in the course?
- Dangers involved with confined spaces
- Current legislation
- Risk Assessments
- Use of gas detection equipment
- Different types of atmospheres
- Use of escape breathing apparatus & SCBA
- Communication methods
- Equipment pre-entry checks
- Exclusion zones
- Emergency procedures
- Rescue techniques whilst using breathing apparatus
- Use of PPE including ropes and harnesses
- Stretcher packaging & Neck collars
Training Courses Offered By Firesafe999
In addition to the confined space training mentioned above, Firesafe999 offer a wide range of courses available to keep your business up to date with the skills to deliver your Health and safety obligations.
- Working at Heights Training Course
- Safety Harness Training Course
- Abrasive Wheels Course
- Breathing Apparatus Wearers Course
- Confined Space Entry (Refresher) Course
- Confined Space Entry (Novice) Course
- Working at Heights
- Asbestos Awareness Course
- Control Of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH)
- Introduction to Risk Assessment course
- Introduction to Health & Safety Awareness
- First Aid – Basic Skills Update
- Emergency First Aid at Work (1 day) SCQF Level 5
- Automated External Defibrillator (AED) Operator Course
- First Aid at Work – Refresher (2 day) Fully Approved
- First Aid at Work (3 day) SCQF Level 6
- Fire Warden / Marshall Course
- Manual Handling Training – SCQF Level 5
- Fire Awareness Training
Firesafe999 are professional fire and safety officers with a high level of competence, skills and direct experience in managing fire prevention, rescue and skills transfer.
Further more Firesafe999 offer a free fire safety audit, one of our friendly team will be please to visit your office and offer a free assessment of your fire and safety needs. Once you have the information you can decide what to do with it. We will be pleased to offer direct assistance in providing the fire and safety skills alternatively we would be pleased to transfer these skills in the form of accredited training either at our dedicated training centre in Staffordshire or at your offices.