Automated External Defibrillator (AED) Training Course
The Automated External Defibrillator – AED Course is a 2 hour course and is designed for candidates who wish to be trained in the use of an automated external defibrillator (AED) machine. Candidates must be physically able to carry out the procedures detailed in the course outline and must attend all sessions to be eligible for assessment.
- Any employees or employer.
Aims and Objectives
To provide understanding and knowledge on the use of AED’s in an emergency generic doxycycline situation.
• Recap of personal safety
• Assessing the incident and patient
• DRABC check and sending for help
• Defibrillation (recognition of heart rhythms)
• CPR and use of AED on a casualty
• General guidelines for using a defibrillator
• Recording of information (sample report form)
• Handover to the emergency services
Need to Know More
Contact Firesafe999 Today to Enquire