WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This one day* course is predominantly intended for practical users who need to enter spaces which are substantially enclosed and where there is a potentially hazardous working environment. It would also benefit Managers, Supervisors, Engineers etc (who may have need to control work in these locations). This course can be delivered at your venue and is in line with the confined spaces regulation 1997
*Course timings may vary according to numbers.
This course is designed to ensure that delegates who need to enter such workplaces understand the requirements of the law, the need for risk assessments and safe systems of work and how to apply these practically. This includes competent use of the appropriate equipment, to enable entry to be made safely.
Training Courses Offered By Firesafe999
In addition to the confined space training mentioned above, Firesafe999 offer a wide range of courses available to keep your business up to date with the skills to deliver your Health and safety obligations.
- Working at Heights Training Course
- Safety Harness Training Course
- Abrasive Wheels Course
- Breathing Apparatus Wearers Course
- Confined Space Entry (Refresher) Course
- Confined Space Entry (Novice) Course
- Working at Heights
- Asbestos Awareness Course
- Control Of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH)
- Introduction to Risk Assessment course
- Introduction to Health & Safety Awareness
- First Aid – Basic Skills Update
- Emergency First Aid at Work (1 day) SCQF Level 5
- Automated External Defibrillator (AED) Operator Course
- First Aid at Work – Refresher (2 day) Fully Approved
- First Aid at Work (3 day) SCQF Level 6
- Fire Warden / Marshall Course
- Manual Handling Training – SCQF Level 5
- Fire Awareness Training
Firesafe999 are professional fire and safety officers with a high level of competence, skills and direct experience in managing fire prevention, rescue and skills transfer.
Further more Firesafe999 offer a free fire safety audit, one of our friendly team will be please to visit your office and offer a free assessment of your fire and safety needs. Once you have the information you can decide what to do with it. We will be pleased to offer direct assistance in providing the fire and safety skills alternatively we would be pleased to transfer these skills in the form of accredited training either at our dedicated training centre in Staffordshire or at your offices.